Occupational Health and Safety Consultancy
If you need an occupational health and safety consultant then contact us. We offer a range of occupational health and safety consultancy services across a broad range of industries. We will get to know your business and understand your strengths, your challenges, and your needs. We are here to help, to provide clear, practical, and proportionate advice to keep your people safe and healthy, protect your assets, the environment and maintain your reputation.
Our general occupational health and safety consultancy services are listed below. We also offer specialist technical advice and services and we are happy to discuss any other areas of concern or challenges you may have:
HS&E Project Resourcing
- Does your organisation need short or fixed term support HS&E support for your project(s)?
- We can provide HS&E consultant resources on a short term or fixed term contract basis for your project(s). Either direct or through your preferred staffing agencies.
- Local or International – Contact us to discuss.
Occupational Health and Safety Management System Support
- We can design a bespoke Occupational Health and Safety Management System according to International Standards (ISO 45001)
- Review and feedback regarding your existing Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Provide advice and support regarding preparation for ISO 45001:2008 Certification
- Provide document templates and template authoring for commonly required management system documentation
Independent assistance with incident investigation, contributing to or leading investigation teams and working to determine root causes of incidents to prevent reoccurrence and ensure lessons learned
Workplace Inspections, Audits and Compliance Reviews
- Conducting periodic, planned workplace inspections for your business,
- Health and Safety Audits to assess compliance with specific components or all of your Occupational Health and Safety Management System, including legal compliance,
- Review and assess action planning and action stewarding following audit
Appointed Competent Person Service
We can act as your “Competent” Health and Safety person, to ensure your business complies with the legal requirement defined in the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
New Business Start Up Support
- Understanding your duties regarding health and safety,
- Preparing your mandatory, written health and safety policy (more than 5 employees),
- Set up your Occupational Health and Safety Management System,
- Assess the risks and advise of risk management in your workplace,
- Consult with your employees and provide appropriate information, instruction and training
Our aim is to support our clients proactively, helping to:
- Protect people, environment, company assets and company reputation,
- Provide sensible, proportionate practical advice,
- Support and maintain safe and healthy working environments,
- Promote positive health and safety culture, and
- Enhance productivity and reduce costs associated with health and safety compliance.