DO YOU NEED OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY ADVICE?
F3L Service Overview:
- Health and Safety Consultancy Services
- Health and Safety Training. We offer a range of online health, safety, social care and business training services to suit your specific requirements. We can also offer other options such as Blended, Specialist and Bespoke training.
- Technical Health and Safety Advice and Services
Our Consultants Values:
- Polite, approachable, and respectful
- Promote good health and safety leadership
- Foster cooperation and collaboration through teamwork with clients
- Comply with professional Code of Ethics
- Continually improve and reinforce knowledge and competency through Continuing Professional Development programs
Why Choose US
CHARTERED PRACTITIONER (CMIOSH)
Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner (CMIOSH).
All Chartered Practitioners have met the high standards required by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the world’s most prestigious body for health and safety professionals. Our consultants follow the IOSH Code of Conduct.
CERTIFIED INDUSTRIAL HYGIENIST (CIH)
Certified Industrial (Occupational) Hygienist (CIH).
Each CIH meets the most rigorous standards and follows a code of ethics set by the Board for Global EHS Credentialing.
Click the icon to verify the credentials.
Registered on UK OSHCR
We are on the UK Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR).
Click the icon to verify.
What makes us different?
We offer integrated health and safety consultancy and specialist advice. There’s no need to go to multiple providers for multiple requests. We can offer general and technical occupational health and safety support in one efficient, cost-effective package.
We are flexible and don’t limit ourselves to clients with lower risk exposures. We will listen to your challenges and requirements and provide practical, proportionate advice and solutions to ensure the health and safety of your stakeholders and ensure you meet your legal obligations.