& SAFETY CONSULTANCY
available, including specialist advice such as Occupational Hygiene.
or fixed term contract basis. Either direct or through your preferred staffing agencies.
Contact us to discuss.
social care training to suit your specific requirements.
We also provide a range of in-house training courses and are happy to
discuss any bespoke occupational health and safety training you require.
- Occupational Hygiene
- Workplace Noise Surveys
- Dust, Fume, Vapour and Gas Exposure Monitoring
- Chemical safety - COSHH Assessments and COSHH Audits
- Local Exhaust Ventilation Examination (LEV) and Testing
- Legionella Assessments and more...
Chartered Safety & Health Practitioner (Institution of Occupational Safety & Health)
Certified Industrial (Occupational) Hygienist (American Board of Industrial Hygiene)
DO YOU NEED OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY ADVICE?
F3L are an Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Consultant and training provider founded upon solid experience and professionalism.
We believe passionately in Occupational Health and Safety and we never compromise on standards and values
We offer a professional, reliable, common sense approach to the management of Occupational Health and Safety, including specialist support and advice such as Occupational Hygiene.
It doesn’t need to be complicated. Let us guide you, advise you and assist with your statutory requirements. We will provide pragmatic, practical advice for your occupational health and safety issues and challenges.
We offer a broad selection of occupational health and safety services including specialist technical advice and services. We also offer health and safety training, including a broad selection of online health and safety elearning. Browse our website for more details.
F3L Service Overview:
- Health and Safety Consultancy Services
- Health and Safety Training. We offer a range of online health, safety, social care and business training services to suit your specific requirements. We can also offer other options such as Blended, Specialist and Bespoke training.
- Technical Health and Safety Advice and Services
Our Consultants Values:
- Polite, approachable, and respectful
- Promote good health and safety leadership
- Foster cooperation and collaboration through teamwork with clients
- Comply with professional Code of Ethics
- Continually improve and reinforce knowledge and competency through Continuing Professional Development programs
Why Choose US
CHARTERED PRACTITIONER (CMIOSH)
Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner (CMIOSH).
All Chartered Practitioners have met the high standards required by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the world’s most prestigious body for health and safety professionals. Our consultants follow the IOSH Code of Conduct.
Registered on UK OSHCR
We are on the UK Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR)
What makes us different?
We offer integrated health and safety consultancy and specialist advice. There’s no need to go to multiple providers for multiple requests. We can offer general and technical occupational health and safety support in one efficient, cost-effective package.
We are flexible and don’t limit ourselves to clients with lower risk exposures. We will listen to your challenges and requirements and provide practical, proportionate advice and solutions to ensure the health and safety of your stakeholders and ensure you meet your legal obligations.