Covid-19 Health and Safety Review
In these extraordinary times during Covid-19 there is an increased focus on the health, safety and well-being of everyone. Employers have a duty to protect their employees and the public, including vulnerable groups from harm.
Risks must be managed accordingly and the basis of this is a suitable, specific risk assessment. All employers should be reviewing and updating their relevant risk assessments to reflect the hazard of Covid-19 and the appropriate mitigation measures for their particular work environment, tasks and potentially exposed groups.
We Can Review Your Covid-19 Health and Safety Preparedness and your Covid-19 mitigation measures:
Risk assessments and mitigation measures, including:
- Social distancing procedures
- Shift planning
- Vulnerable groups
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Provision of correct equipment for work from home
Selection of appropriate personal protective equipment, including respiratory protection (face masks)
Information, instruction and training regarding mitigations, including:
- Correct use and removal of PPE – face masks and gloves
- Cleaning, sanitization and maintenance of PPE and work environments
- Correct ergonomic workstation setup at home